Thursday 8 November 2012

Would you break the law to save a loved one?


I probably would not break the law to save a loved one. I think I would support them through their journey into facing the law and the consequences of their actions. In all honesty I think jail time and rehabilitation would help them realize their mistakes, if not then it is their life after all… If I were to break the law for a loved one what love would I be giving them? 

Tough love is a necessity when you want someone to change, it just shows that you care enough to let them make their own mistakes and decide on their own which path they desire to take in life. Think about it, we were born on our own (twins involved), we’ll die on our own but we’re never alone. Family, friends and loved ones are there to support us in times and protect us to a certain extent. Our lives are a gift from the God, how we live them is entirely up to us… Simply Put.

No comments:

Post a Comment