Thursday 8 November 2012

When I’m her age (over 80) what will matter to me most is…

Image: Channel14.com
How many lives I have touched I’ve touched and what contribution I have made to mankind and the moral fiber of the society I live in. Well, if my head isn’t filled with Alzheimer’s disease and still remember my husband! I’d look at his eyes with the deepest admiration and compassion and thank him for our beautiful children and grandchildren and the legacy we’ll pass on to them.

 But even more important, I’d knees down on my knees (God willingly!) and praise his name. Thanking him for letting me live till this graceful age, thank him for all the times he rescued me from any harm and for always listening to my prayers. I’d ask the Lord to save each and every one of my family so we can all live ‘Happily Ever After in Heaven’.  

No comments:

Post a Comment