Wednesday 7 November 2012

How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?

Image: Google.com


You have no idea how many times I’ve restarted this piece, it shows that I’m perfectly fine with my real age: twenties (a woman never tells age!). Twenties are a perfect time for learning and being well aware that surely you’re no longer a kid but it doesn’t make you ‘a guru in life’s mysteries’ either. If the question would be how old ‘I’d like to be’ the answer would then be forty. 


Forty is such a great age, they say ‘life begins at forty’. Sex is better, you feel and look sexier, ooze confidence. I’ve also come to realize that forty year old women are more aware of themselves personally and spiritually and they’ve ‘pretty much done it all’. They don’t settle for any “BS” which unfortunately when you’re young, get a plentiful of …Simply Put

No comments:

Post a Comment