Thursday 8 November 2012

They could have it worse than me…



Image: sodahead.com


Its only normal for us as human beings to be afraid and feel insecurity when faced with problems, especially when the only solution to the problem requires us to sacrifice a big part of who we are. Yet we never realize how someone else might have it worse than we do. In high school I remember  one of my very good friends told me this phrase, and at the time it did make some sense but little did I realize there’s much wisdom in the words uttered by this young man.

Years later his words make much sense than that day in high school when we were just kids stuck with teen problems.  Sure walking downtown I cant help but literally bump into individuals who are financially far worse than I can ever be. Yet we never think of the woman in the exclusive boutique view could have it worse than me spiritually, that the pretty girl which every man drools over has it worse than me emotionally, we just will never know. But one thing is for sure, there’ll always be someone who has it worse than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment