Thursday 8 November 2012

What Makes Me Smile?

Image: google.com


What makes me smile is making others happy. I recently hurt someone badly and can’t get over it. I mean I pray to God everyday that he takes away all of the guilt inside of me for hurting someone I love dearly. Honestly, its worked wonders I don’t feel as guilty anymore and I’m working every single day to show the person I hurt how much he means to me by praying and doing what is right even without his presence.

He may never be aware of it but Jesus is, and through him being my witness I believe everything will fall into place as it were meant to be. However, in general what makes me happy is helping people, sometimes people have taken advantage of my friendliness and willingness to provide a helping hand. Yet, not for any moment have I let my bad experiences determine my happiness, to determine me.

No comments:

Post a Comment