Thursday 8 November 2012

Am I one who asks a lot of questions or do I settle for what I know?

Image: pickthebrain.com 

Generally speaking I don’t literally asks a lot of questions, I’m an excellent listener. The questions I ask are intrinsic and when I don’t understand something I naturally do some research on it.  I’m also one who questions my sources of information, if it’s irrelevant to me I throw it out of the window! What I’ve learnt over the years and through experience is sometimes people who ask a lot of questions usually don’t listen to the feedback they get (Empty vessels make the loudest noise).

 There are guidelines when asking questions: first of all one has to ask themselves if what they asking is of any relevance to their IQ, second of all why they’re asking the question is just as important and lastly what will they do with the feedback. So no, I may not ask a lot of questions literally, but intrinsically my mind is a question asking, information gathering machine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment