Thursday 8 November 2012

Empty fear has stopped me from companionship



Picture: freeenterprisewarriors.com
Empty fear has stopped me from loving any one and opening my heart entirely to any being. Because of empty fear, I ended up losing the greatest chance of happiness and loving someone, I think that’s one of the reasons I don’t fear much anymore.

Fear is just nonconstructive faith, it is a dead end and has and still continues to stop many dreams and ideas from being fulfilled. In the past I danced much with fear and hid behind it from truth. The day I discovered fear was no friend of mine, I ended our life-long friendship, faith is a new friend of mine.

Faith is good to me, what faith tells me every time I cross paths with fear is ‘look straight ahead, I have your back’.  I’ve never felt happier, never felt any stronger, I could die today and have no fear of leaving this world as I would have done one thing fear has ever stopped me from doing: falling deeply in love.     

No comments:

Post a Comment