Thursday 8 November 2012

If I could do it all over again I would not change a thing.

Image: Google.com 


If I could do it all over again I would not change a thing as if I changed anything I wouldn’t have come to love you as I do right now. I hurt you more than anything in this world and ended up hurting myself even more as I parted from the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to me. 

If I could have us on ice again I would, hold your hand once I again so would!, have your hand in mine and pray just before we share a meal, tease you and call you by that nickname you don’t exactly appreciate, God knows if I could do it all again, I would not change a thing as you’re perfect just the way you are *Inspired by Bruno Mars, felt deeply by me* Simply Put.

No comments:

Post a Comment