Thursday 8 November 2012

How I have I helped someone recently.


Image: chhny.org


The strangest thing happened earlier, sitting in an internet café never the Cape of Good Hope Castle a stranger sat next to me and I could feel his eyes gazing at me, felt a bit strange. Hardly five seconds this guy had taken a seat he complimented me on my beauty which I effortlessly shrugged off and went about my business. I was far from bitchy, maybe not bitchy enough as next thing you know this guy asked me to show him around MS Word which I gladly did because I love helping people.

What started off as a single request of a Microsoft word command, ended up a full computer lesson. I spent about forty-five minutes with this gent, if I didn’t have to be elsewhere I probably would have stayed longer as I feel most alive when I make others happy
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment