Thursday 8 November 2012

This Day Will Matter in Five Years


Image: thekissproject.com

I will forever remember the day I left my blog writing for the last minute and ended up writing twenty blogs in one night. I will remember how my lecturer smugly told us the deadline and I chose to be relaxed about it, not to mention remembering the dark rings under my eyes this will all cause me the next morning. I had it all figured out, to write two to three blogs a day, but did I do it? Nah not me too much of a procrastinator…

This day will matter in five years time as whatever sleep I am sacrificing right now is to prepare for a bright future ahead of me. One lesson I will look upon five years from now is: working under pressure is not always the answer to creativity, let alone getting things done. For every little thing we do today, will determine our tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment