Wednesday 7 November 2012

Crying: a sign of weakness or strength?

Picture: Free-extras.com


It really depends on the situation I would say. For instance if Caster Semenya cried because she won silver instead of gold in the London Olympics 2012, then that would’ve definitely shown weakness in her character, on the other hand a husband who has just lost his wife to cancer crying would show loss, misery, pain and expression of love for his lost one. That’s where God comes in, our eyes and graceful faces were not created to cry forever. While crying can heal the soul, it can tarnish it too. That is why we need meditation, hope and faith to carry us through difficult moments.

 For two months straight I cried everyday and night none stop, if it were not for Centrum vitamins and raw carrots, I would have developed crazy fine lines and wrinkles around my eye area. Sixty days of anguish could have ended or even prevented through prayer and praise of the Most High, but instead I chose to cry.  Good, thing I’m no longer that girl, now instead of crying I choose to pray it off instead, His Word is my daily bread…

No comments:

Post a Comment