Thursday 8 November 2012

If I had a friend who spoke to me the same way I sometimes speak to myself, how long would I want them to remain my friend?



Image: scrapwish.co
The answer to this question is: Forever. I don’t always say the most nicest things about myself but for the most part I do love myself. Its only natural sometimes for us to say nasty things about The Self, the one thing I always carry on about is my weight. Bashing myself over my waist size will not change anything really, if anything it will build unnecessary insecurities within me which I so do not need! Thank you !

Looking at myself as I write this piece and reflecting on the things that I have said intricately, if I had a friend who spoke to me the same way I spoke to myself today, they would have no other option but stay. Simply Put.

No comments:

Post a Comment