Thursday 8 November 2012

“CAN I GET AN ENCORE?”



Image: picgifs.com
This is one of my favorite tunes by Jay-Z featuring Linkin Park, not really a Linkin Park fan but I couldn’t help but be bombarded with happy tweets stating the excitement and hype  of their performance in Green Point stadium  Wednesday night (07 November 2012).
I remember late Wednesday eve waiting in anticipation on tweets and tweet pic updates on the performance of the Californian group on Twitter only to read something posted on by my Media Studies lecturer, Marian Pike that was rather shocking.

She retweeted a number, which was distributed to contact ‘Next of kin of victims’, Linkin Park accident. Was still quite unsure what she was on about up until I went on to Google and did a search. There it was: 20 injured in Linkin Park concert, shocking. I was praying that none of my fellow classmates was amongst the injured, my prayers were answered none of them were injured. Thank you Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment