Thursday 8 November 2012

Who I Love and What I am doing about it.

Image: Tumblr.com
They say people meet in the strangest of places, little did I know I was going to meet someone who has become so dear, and special to my heart in an academic setting, love really has no boundaries. We got to know each other but the problem was, I was still in love with an ex boyfriend and he knew about it. I also had lost my cousin who I had known my entire life, the timing of our union was challenging. I never cheated on him because I’m not a cheat but I couldn’t be with him either.

I felt we were an old married couple, little did I know how much this man was crazy about me, little did I know I was to fall in love with him. I broke things off with him, the manner in which I did this was cruel to say the least, and there were other stupid things I did to hurt him. He never spoke to me again until recently when I told him I’m in love with him, which he probably questioned. Nonetheless, he said lets start as friends and see where it goes.

So basically all I can do is just love him from afar till he decides to act on our friendship, I pray that God guides him and takes care of his every need, that everyday in his life is filled with happiness, I can only pray that Jesus tells him how much I love him and grant me the chance to show him oneday, someday soon…


No comments:

Post a Comment