Thursday 8 November 2012

If I had to teach something it would be…


Picture: bestfa

If I had to teach something it would have to be fashion because I LOVE FASHION WITH A PASSION! I mean who on earth would go ahead and teach someone or a group of individuals something they’re not passionate about? Surprisingly a lot of people. I would be damned to mention any names but what I have come to discover with regard to  varsity and personal experience, for some strange reason some lecturers go about their jobs only as means to make the mortgage bond, pay the rent or car installment.
 
Seriously! I think at times some are just clueless in what they’re doing. Let me stop with the teacher bashing, I’d teach fashion as its one of my greatest interests. Although I’d never go as far as fashion designing (cause of my not so excellent drawing!) I’d like to work for a fashion house or within the Advertsing / Communications Industry and perhaps land a cool fashion account such Levi Strauss or Gucci. It’ll happen eventually… Hopefully soon enoughJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment