Thursday 8 November 2012

When I grow up I want to be famous!


Picture: phandroid.com

I love the Pussy Cat dolls track “When I Grow Up”, so inspirational to  young ones. Wish I heard it when I was five though, not that it matters as for one, not many judges are famous unless of cause you’re Judge Judy, Judge Mathis or Brown our very own reality show law personnel. When I was six I actually wanted to become a judge, little did I know that I possessed this trait of fairness till I was a young adult. Sure enough I didn’t become a judge and ended up falling in love with the Marketing/Communications industry, yet there is a judge inside of me.

One of my greatest dislikes is unfairness, oppression and inhumanity, I cannot stand seeing someone being treated unequally. Oh! I remember wanting to be a fashion designer as well as my late cousin was a model in her teens, she made being fashionable seem so cool. Yeah yeah, I’m not exactly a fashion designer but love fashion TOO MUCH and embrace it daily (in my own special way!).  Not everyone gets to be what they wanted to be when they were kids, but the dream comes true in many ways than one and stays with us forever.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment