Wednesday 7 November 2012

Have you done anything lately worth remembering?

Image: millionlooks.com

Oh yes I have!  A few weeks ago I started a personal Twitter campaign: #ThirtyDaysofKate, celebrating the life and achievements of a style icon who happens to be one of my favourite models: Kate Moss. What I did was post photographs of the supermodel over 30 days and added some text which compliments the image. I spiced things up by adding a few black and white images, her early modelling career, up-close facial pictures as well.

Having started the campaign I was sceptical some people would view this all as fickle and pointless because it is after all ‘just fashion’ but to me it’s my passion. and With every post I not only celebrated Kate Moss in style, but I told my story. A story of a young lady who amongst other passions adored the masterpieces of local and global designers, I shared with everyone a part of Me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment