Thursday 8 November 2012

What I’d fully regret not fully doing is…




Image: ordinarydreams-jill.blogspot.com
 What I’d regret not fully doing is serving God. I mean, he is the Santa Claus of blessings. His blessings are amazing and come in all shapes and sizes. I truly believe the only thing I would fully regret is not praising his All Mighty name, there is no limit in who I can be and what I can become when I have Jesus beside me.

I recently had an encounter with God where the Holy Spirit spoke to me and said “I will take care of your problems if only if you will praise my name everyday”. For the most part this sounded very easy but in practice it isn’t, especially when one is discouraged by a million and one problems.

Nevertheless, that’s the deal God made with me ‘My problems solved in exchange for praising His Name’. Best Deal Ever! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment