Thursday 8 November 2012

The last time I did something new…



Image: groupon.co.za
The last time I did something new was when I went ice-skating with someone I was with at the time, I’ve fallen in love with ice-skating ever since. Its always very important for each and everyone of us to learn a new skill or do something different and new for personal well-being and revival.

I was actually thinking of cutting my hair, I mean that’s something not so new but change nonetheless. Or bowling, I’ve been inside a bowling club or vicinity but never participated sadly.

It looks like a whole lot of fun, it’s a pity all the people in my life are so boring that I don’t have anyone to go with me (just proves the caliber of friends I have!). The only person I can think of which would have loved the idea is my ex boyfriend, geez! Why does he have to be so perfect! *case of the ex*. Ex, friends or not I’ll go alone if need be, there’s no stopping me
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment