Thursday 8 November 2012

When it’s all said and done, will I have said more than I’ve done?



Picture: plrvideodirect.com

When it’s all said and done I will have done more than I have said. Yes, because I have learnt the hard way that ‘actions do speak louder than words’. The South African politicians debate is a bit ‘cliché’ yet here’s a perfect example of saying more and doing less, the last thing I want to get into is deliberating on our government as its one story, scandal and shame after another. 

My point is when I leave this world ( and  never coming back) what legacy will I have left behind? We all want to change the world but truth is the world can only change when one makes a difference where they are. The moral of the story is; before we comment on something, we need to be already in motion and change it, if not its better to just keep quite then not live up to your word. Lesson learnt, Simply Put.

No comments:

Post a Comment