Thursday 8 November 2012

Celebrating the things I have cause in due time, all perishes.


Picture: healthygirlsandwomen.wordpress.com


 I try to celebrate the things I have but will admit I don’t do it as often as I should. The thing is people naturally are never satisfied, we’ll want something then once we have it appreciate it for a while and move on to the next dream or want. I think if I appreciated and celebrated more the things I already have, I’d be happier and probably more content with my life. Complacency is something else while contentment is another, its never a bad thing to want something.

The sad part is not celebrating what you already have when its all that you’ll ever need. I have made some bad decisions with regard to celebrating the things God has blessed me with and don’t intend to repeat the same mistakes again. So every single day even if I don’t necessarily possess what I want most, I will make it a point from now on that I count my blessings, endlessly.


No comments:

Post a Comment