Friday 2 March 2012

Dance girl, dance girl move your feet. They're adorable, they're so sweet.




Its no secret the amazing connection social media brings us with the rest of the Globe. Only this week I read a chapter from 'The Cluetrain Manifesto' which pointed out how much impact our voices have on the Web. How we as individuals can escape from the 'controlled' and 'managed' system of our workplaces, into a world where our voices are a representation of who we are. As much as this subject had me thinking, I couldn’t help but think of the wonders of social media and how it brings us together. How this form of communication not only builds relationships but allows new ones to formulate.

If it were not for social media, I would not have met a sweet little soul by the name of 'Nomfundo'. This is one groovy, spunky girl. She's carefree and oozes the most amazing confidence ever!. This is how I met her...

I'm not exactly sure when, but my sister sent me a video of a 'dancing toddler'. I fell in love with her spirit that very second. I can't recall the number of times I've repeatedly viewed the video, she's grown on me. Family dinners are filled with 'Nomfundo', she's became a cheer token amongst toddlers and anything in between. Shes drama! 'The cheek', She's a little dancing machine'.








No comments:

Post a Comment