Friday 24 February 2012

'Just Me'



Imagine walking up to someone and just conversing with them. Bombarding them with your ideologies and views without a simple ‘hello’ or introduction of who you are. Well that’s me to you. Quite a nerve and cheek I have! Let’s start all over again..
My name is Ayanda Mbadlanyana. A young South African woman in her twenties (a woman never tells her real age!). I’m currently completing my B-tech in Public Relations at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology; I concluded my undergrad studies in Marketing Management at the same institution. What can I say I’m a sucker for CPUT!

Growing up, I’ve always been surrounded by strong women with just as bold principles. Sorry Joes, you’re totally outnumbered within my immediate surroundings. Yet much credit to my dad for moulding me into the incredible, grounded woman I am.
I’m a vibrant ‘full of life’ soul. I totally dislike conflict and I’m a humanitarian at heart. It then goes without saying that I love interacting with people and have a ‘we are’ rather than ‘I am’ outlook in life. My ultimate vision in future involves being influential in changing people’s lives and reaching out whole heartedly to change the things I can change within my environment, both immediate and on a pretty large scale as well. Talk about an Oprah moment! That’s me in a nutshell.

No comments:

Post a Comment