Friday 30 March 2012

When good things happen out of the bad ...


Image: Google.com

There I was looking great and feeling even greater with medium grey clouds hovering over me. Despite several warnings that the weather in Cape Town would bring a staggering hundred percent rainfall, I insisted on a much productive calm day ahead. And yes it was a productive day. I had much prepared for a presentation my for Management Practise lecture which was due yanks ago!. It was something I was pretty much looking forward to...

Well, that was until my colleague alerted me five minutes away from varsity that the presentation would only take place in like what … TWO WEEKS! By this time my gorgeous polished hair was soaking wet, I went from being glamorous to being goofed. At this point I was thinking 'No presentation, at least I have a lecture to look forward to. And ironically I bumped into the same colleague only to tell me class was cancelled! And stupid enough this was the perfect time to despise my lecturer, yet I find myself liking him even more …. Rudolph van Jaarsveldt is just one of those people you cant hate regardless of how hard you try! Once again, I was defeated.

By now you're thinking, 'Surely what's so good about this tale?' The perfect answer would be: the creation of this blog *
smiles*.

No comments:

Post a Comment