Friday 1 June 2012

What Truly Makes Me Happy?


Image: Unlock-your-hapiness.com


Hobbies, there are so many of them: singing, dancing, cooking, watching TV (for the lazy!), modeling, blogging, collecting stamps, surfing the net (most popular one), skiing, surfing, ice-skating, rugby, soccer, ballet, reading oh yes! can never  forget reading! Just mentioned some of the most common ones, I mean there are a trillion hobbies and things that people enjoy doing out there.

The other day I was chatting to a new Face book contact and given it was a fairly new conversation they enquired about my hobbies. And for some other reason I just couldn’t give her a string of hobbies. I actually made up some up as I was not sure what it is I really liked doing. ‘A bit of everything’ would not have been the ideal answer so I just pretty much fed her lies.

Nonetheless my lies saved the day but made me feel so crappy afterwards as I couldn’t answer a question that was directly about ME! I’m definitely writing a follow-up blog on this subject. *Off to a hobby discovery journey* (TO BE CONTINUED…)

No comments:

Post a Comment