Friday 29 June 2012

What Motivates Me?

Image:  Motivation-RLogan.blogspot.com

 In truth many things, do motivate me, as the newness of yet another day, the ever-increasing need to grow personally, faith (hoping for unforeseen events to happen in reality) and the list continues. Yet, the one thing that stands out is being motivated by the unknown, the fact that we do not know what tomorrow may bring and how today’s events will finally play out, the unlimitedness of our potential and not being in control of everything.

Its human nature not to be  content with what we have, we always want more and for the longest time I’ve always questioned why people always say ‘be content with what you have’, in theory it sounds good but in reality its impractical. And most importantly spiritually I’m motivated by the endless blessings and promises made by my Heavenly Father, to exalt me and to make me into the Great Being He wants me to Be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment