Friday 21 September 2012

Why I have conversations?

Image: photographywithoutborders.org

The obvious answer to this question would be: I have conversations so I am able to understand what message the second party (or whoever I’m communicating with) is trying to say. And one of my greatest qualities is listening as I believe through being a great listener you not only get a different view from the other person which adds to your knowledge for the most part, most importantly you’re able to conclude your own ideas of what is being communicated to you.

Bingo! Now you have two new pieces of info to store into your library of ideologies better known as one’s ‘IQ’ or ‘Intelligence’. With that being said there are different types of conversations: social, professional, gossip, speculation, propaganda, personal, spiritual, happy, sad, seductive, sweet etc…

Yet the important thing to remember is whatever conversation we engage in is a reflection of ‘The Self’. So the next time you ‘work’ that mouth and utter those words, think what it is you’re bringing fourth to your being. It takes a word to build or destroy a man. Simply Put.

No comments:

Post a Comment