Friday 21 September 2012

My bucket list, 100 things to do before I die (Kick the bucket!).


Image: thehappymd.com


I may not have 100 things I can think of at this very moment that I’d like to do before ‘I  kick the bucket’. But I’m sure I can improvise with  a 100 words...  Fair enough, besides if I had to write 100 things I have to do before I pass you’d probably pass out reading this piece!

Here it goes...
§         Get my MBA (Talk about ambition! the first must do on the list is career/ education related) *proud moment*

§         Travel Africa, countries I’d like to visit include: Mozambique, Nigeria, Kenya, Lesotho, Saudi Arabia, Ghana, Congo, Zimbabwe (yes I’d like to visit Uncle Robert!)
Swaziland, Egypt amongst others.

§         Visit the Eiffel Tower with my husband, lover I don’t really care as long as I get a long snog in front of Her beautiful self.

§         Meet Oprah Winfrey and admire each other’s successes, I’ll be the richest and most influential woman in Africa remember…

§  I have to make this one good cause it’s the last one. I’d like to change my …..no not identity…..my last name! Yes, one day when I’m 38 I’d like to settle down and get married to a wonderful guy.  Have one kid as we’ll be too busy for a ‘The Brady Bunch’. It has to be a boy, can’t compete for my husband’s attention. But then again the anatomy of our little one will be determined by him!


I went over a 100 words, but hey that pretty much concludes my BUckEt LiSt  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment