Monday 10 September 2012

My big fat BIG dream


Porsche Cayenne
Image: autocarideas.com

My big fat BIG dream would involve a mansion with 4 cars uhhmm… I’m thinking two Aston Martins, one Range Rover and a Porsche ‘Diesel’ Cayenne. My husband’s origins could be traced as far as the Ukraine no no no wait: Ireland or ever better France (hearts!). He’s is co-partner in one of the top law firms in Africa, is board member in my own company (which by the way is the top Advertising Co in the entire Africa too!). There’s still more… He owns one of the hotels at the V & A Waterfront, brags a slice of ‘The Bay Hotel’ too, this man is insanely wealthy and has other investments abroad.

I am President of a well- established,  recognised Women’s group, I also own a Health Resort / Spa which comprises of Spa Treatment,  Pilates, Yoga and Pregnancy classes for ‘New Mothers’ amongst other activities,  and NO my services do not come cheap. I have my own clothing label (The label being mine and the recognition and praise being that of my Top designer’s). And yes, I get VIP status and utter treatment comes SA Fashion week you’ll find out why shortly…. Patrice Motsepe and my husband are ‘business partners’, myself and Mrs Motsepe go for scones and tea sessions which end up at the Louis Vuitton store while everyone carries the bags for us!

Camps Bay Villa
Image: bestcapetownvillas.com
My husband and I don’t see each other as often as we’d like so he travels with my scarf which smells of his gorgeous wife’s: Chanel No.7. We never go day or night without hearing each other’s voices, he doesn’t cheat on me so I have no diseases.

Besides he’s all about the Ching Ching! We have no time for kids or even make them for that matter, yet we love each other endlessly. My prince and I live happily ever after. And we give 2 percent of our earnings to the community by the way! (millions that is)… LOL. What an awfully nice big fat BIG dream!


Now back to reality, looking for industry jobs on Bizcommuity ……

No comments:

Post a Comment