Monday 6 August 2012

The lady in blue

Image: Google.com




 
Well she was more in navy and very dull! Yes, last week I went for my driving license test for the first time ever and I unfortunately failed. Not because I’m a reckless ‘yet to be official driver’ but because before I even set foot for my test I had a ‘feeling’ I was faced for a not so good result.

My test was in the Traffic department in Khayelitsha which is notorious  for setting up ‘treasure  licenses’ you basically give your driving school instructor R2000 rand and there you have it:  a brand new license to hit the road. By the time I got to the driving test I was   greeted with a not so pleasant look, anger  and an aura of negativity as I was the stupid girl who did not bribe anyone for a piece of precious plastic, and never in a million years was I going to. My nerves and unfriendliness of the Traffic Officer took the best of me and I FAILED.

Nonetheless was not discouraged, I’ll make another appointment this week at a totally different Traffic Department! And hopefully after my test I’ll be all smiles this time around…                                                                                                                                                                                
                        

No comments:

Post a Comment