Monday 6 August 2012

I AM...

Own Image

A lot of things really! But have made a realistic list on introducing you into a bit of the person behind ‘Simply Put’.

I Am a very an extraordinary being.
I Am eccentric and exotic ;)
I Am a realist yet a dreamer.
I Am a happy and generally positive being.
I Am a person who looks at the good in people, as I too have my own blemishes.
I Am an aunt, sister, lover and the last born (A mommy’s girl)
I Am a creative being, who loves fashion and all things lovely!
I Am a weave girl can never be spotted without one!
I Am a sucker for the colour purple.
I Am someone who always wants to contribute in the well-being of those around me.
I Am a writer.
I Am a future wife and mother.
I Am the next ‘Oprah Winfrey’ And yes, I’m dead serious.
I Am a Leader.
I Am an Achiever.
I Am a star in a galaxy of life and love.
I Am the daughter of a loving Father in Heaven.


                                                                        I AM ME…

No comments:

Post a Comment