Thursday 16 August 2012

Bitch, Please! I’m Ayanda Mbadlanyana.

Image: www.nb.co.za
YES, YOU HEARD ME RIGHT. Oops! Not my words, Khanyi Mbau’s (I was just being cute). ‘Bitch, Please! I’m Khanyi Mbau’ is the self-acclaimed book title of the ‘Queen of Bling’, which is currently in bookstores nationwide. This is a girl, well more of a mature woman seeing as she’s way ahead of herself (her face that is, definitely not brain!), whose controversy has entertained us, angered us, frustrated us and had us in knots.

One thing is certain, Khanyi brings credibility to the term ‘DIVA’. No offense Miss Mbau but as for me getting a copy of your book it’s a NO NO! What I managed to is get a snippet from your book to share with my readers. Khanyi on Sugar Daddies: “I saw nothing wrong being looked after by an older man who loved me, I was tearing down walls, breaking taboos. Because of me, younger girls now have the confidence to walk around holding hands publicly with their sugar daddy” And how has this changed humanity and our social fiber again?

Different strokes for different folks, if Lesley Mofokeng has balls enough to put Miss Mbau’s name behind his writing career, so be it. Personally, I wouldn’t be caught dead reading this book! Reading is cool, but whatever I read should make me look even cooler!

Bitch, Please! I’m Ayanda Mbadlanyana and for that reason, and that reason only I’m not reading your book! Toodles!

1 comment: