Friday 6 July 2012

My top 200 achievements


Image: wernercarol.blogspot.com

 Well, for me to list my top 200 achievements would like take forever and would probably be a hectic thousand or more words which transforms to more of an essay than blog! So I’ll keep things very simple and rather list my top two-hundred achievements in 200 words (quite creative!)

Here it goes…

  • Went to Rosebank Damelin one of the coolest high schools ever!
  • Studying at CPUT which is just as cool!
  • Completing my matric
  • Completing my ND in Marketing and still yet to achieve my B-tech in PR
  • Being a Marketing Assistant for a dynamic tourism company
  • Getting my learners, next: License
  • Giving my life to Jesus
  • Pledging to be a faithful tither
  • Befriending someone for seven years only to lose them recently! (sad)
  • I’ve fallen in love at least twice in my life
  • I’ve ice-skated once and never going again!
  • Love this achievement: was brave enough to get an 18 inch weave lol!
  • Created by own blog with other 35 posts in it.
  • I own a twitter account with over 1650 tweets
  • A member of WIL (Women In Leadership)
  • Donate blood ( A good Samaritan I am)
  • Performing live on stage with the late Brenda Fassie when I was five!(Not a lie!)
  • Being a aunt to two of the most adorable kids ever
  • Being the coolest last born ever!
  • Giving my all in helping build my community by being involved in a variety of CSI projects.

That’s amongst many of my endless achievements, God willingly will extent the list by the day....

No comments:

Post a Comment