Friday 13 July 2012

Wednesday the 11th


Image: worldcorrespondents.com

Yep, today is Friday the thirteen yet not much ‘bad luck’ has occurred today (well nothing out of the ordinary to say the least!). Wednesday might as well been Friday the 13th as I lost my baby, my Blackberry Bold.

Actually I didn’t lose it, it was stolen from me but to cut a long story short I’m without a Smartphone. Which means I’m limited to only two tweets a day, I can only text, receive and make out calls as my current phone’s value is no more than two-hundred bucks!

It’s been a miserable two days with plus minus three more weeks to go before I’m ‘start again’, I think so highly of myself… Happy Times (NOT).

And since my misfortune I’ve come to conclude two things: Smart phones are a true asset and the second is that whole mumbo jumbo about people having bad luck on ‘Friday the 13th’ is just a sick myth or superstition. You believe it, you attract it, it comes your reality. Simply Put! Happy Friday the 13th Everyone… ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment