Friday 19 October 2012

Second Time Around


Image: GoogleImages.com

A few years ago, I made a decision and did something I wasn’t exactly proud of. In the process, I ended up sacrificing a relationship that was dear to my heart and very being. People were hurt yet we moved on, we made peace with it and everyone went on with their lives (so I thought!). Until recently when I found myself in the same situation, same crowd, different timing.

 And no, I didn’t fall in that pit again. This time around, I have a choice to decide whether I want to repeat the same mistake again and hurt everyone in the process, even worse hurt myself. On the other hand, I can just simply walk away from such evil and concentrate on what is important to me right now, my relationship with God. I choose the latter building my relationship with Jesus, there is no intelligence in repeating our mistakes. 

The outcome will always be the same, the consequences may even be more severe than previously. I choose to spiritually grow and be the amazing young woman God has always planned for me to be. I choose Me





No comments:

Post a Comment