Thursday 11 October 2012

If not now, then when?

Images: GoogleImages.com 

When it’s the ‘right time’, but is there ever really such? I remember recently fitting into my favourite pair of really cute blue Woolies jeans and having trouble fitting into them. I did what every girl does when nobody is watching: play hopscotch in denim! I tried skipping in them, stretched out my legs as far as I could, forced every loop up my waist yet all my efforts were in vain. At the end of it all I was left breathless wearing not so comfy jeans. Reality struck when I asked myself: ‘If I don’t lose these love handles now, then when?’

So today, yes no kidding, today I have started on a weight-loss programme (more like starvation programme!) to lose some flab quickly. I know yo-yo dieting is not good but I’m just so tired of not being able to wear what I want to wear, given that I have really cool clothes that are begging to be worn by such a pretty lady! Three to four weeks from now I’ll be singing a different tune, no luck needed :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment