Friday 19 October 2012

Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid

Image: 3.bp.blogspot.com
We all have different beliefs in what keeps us grounded and protected, especially when we feel like the world is unmercifully swallowing us up. Some people turn to yoga, kabbalah, Pilates, sex, a cigarette a martini whatever tickles your fancy… Me, I turn to prayer and my faith to stay strong and bold when my internal world is turned upside down.

I can’t remember a time I have prayed and not heard God talk to me, for the most part He is honest with me though I at times turn down his suggestions. Because the thing is Jesus will never reprimand us, the choice to go ahead and do whatever we want is internally up to us. Thing is ‘for every action, there’s a reaction’ *Bob Marley*.

The bottom line is when we stay bold, mighty forces do come to our rescue. They may not always come as we planned or intended them to but nonetheless we are always protected by His grace, love and mercy: God.

No comments:

Post a Comment