Friday 18 May 2012

Farewell Summer My Love

Image: Goolge


It’s here once again: wet roads, wet hair, road rage, accidents. Sound like a nightmare? Its called WINTER. While I may sound like I’m exaggerating, this is one dreadful season, totally cannot stand it. Surely, I’m grateful to God for always blessing me with both unbearable and blissful days throughout these years and seasons, yet if I had a way, it’d be summer everyday.

I have a string of reasons why I dislike winter so much, yet my personal top five are as follows:

1) Weight gain, weight gain, weight no good gain! This goes without saying is the number one most dreadful reason behind winter. Thanks to Milo, cookies, cake, melva pudding with custard and Mommy’s famous soup (with a thousand calories!).

2) It takes forever to dress up as I end up in my entire wardrobe.

3) Make-up is darker which makes you older! Its true.

4) One cannot enjoy the beautiful, green outdoors without puddles messing up your hairdo, which took a measly four hours to put together in the first place.

5) Its sooooo damn cold! And overall a boring, lonely season especially when you don’t have a partner to share it with (wink wink my lips are sealed).


So Farewell Summer My Love, soon we shall be reunited once again. *Sighs* Dies.

Image: 4bp.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment