Friday 27 April 2012

Angels, Shadows or Am I following Me …

Image: Google.com
Walking down streets narrow and wide I feel you following me. This oddly has been my latest experience. Have you ever questioned your own sanity? I haven't contemplated into researching the symptoms or steps into the dark world of insanity nor do I intend to.

'Shrinks' better know as psychologists have never appealed to me they're my ultimate 'NO GO ZONE' totally, utterly forbidden. Yet for some other reason some shrink in a grey suit and balding hairline would probably have some studied answer to this foreign happening within me, around me.

At times I literally feel someone following me and yes, for the most part find there's nobody there.I seriously find myself asking a hundred and one questions at the same time. 'Am I being followed by my past?, perhaps it could be things I never did but could've done. Could it be my Angelic cousin Michelle in Heaven?or is it God himself protecting my path and telling me his right behind me now more than ever'.

The answer to these questions I do not know. What I do know is I managed to write this blog which in essence counts for whatever sanity within
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment